- Membership is available to all qualifying individuals 18 years of age and over, and their eligible family members if applicable.
- Aegis Academy (“COMPANY”) reserves the right to refuse membership to any applicant and membership is revocable without cause.
- Membership is subject to any and all rules adopted by COMPANY including our privacy policies and practices, and they may be amended from time to time without notice.
Members are required to complete Bi-Annual Background checks in order to maintain eligibility to attend courses. Current Active Military and Law Enforcement members and current Concealed Carry Permit holders are exempt from background checks.
Course Eligibility Termination
Suitable background to attend training is determined solely at the discretion of the Aegis Academy staff and is subject to change without notice. Examples of unsuitable backgrounds include, but are not limited to, listing on the sex offender registry or the terrorist watch list, a history of domestic violence, violent crime or a pattern of non-violent criminal behavior or substance abuse. Ineligibility to attend courses will not preclude members from maintaining their retail discounts for the duration of their membership period. Ineligibility to attend courses does not entitle the member to a refund of any portion of their membership fee’s.
- Membership is valid for discounted rates on any COMPANY Training courses worldwide, with the exception of military and law enforcement restricted classes and private events.
- Your membership is valid for discounts on selected products at COMPANY retail site.
- Memberships may be terminated without cause solely at COMPANY’s discretion.
- Memberships are not transferable and non-refundable once purchased (One time exception exists for gift memberships which can be transferred to a single person, one time, provided they are unused by the purchaser).
- Memberships benefits are subject to change without notice, however, current member benefits will be updated at posted in this document.
An Individual Annual Membership is valid for one thirteen (13)-month period from the date of enrollment. Sale of a membership in no way obligates COMPANY to perform scheduled services, nor offer products for sale in the future.
A Lifetime Membership is valid for either the life of the purchaser or the life of the COMPANY, which ever is shorter. Sale of a membership in no way obligates COMPANY to perform scheduled services, nor offer products for sale at any point in the future.
Member Benefits – Updated 01 January, 2017
- Save money on training – You will save 25% on all Aegis Academy courses offered on the Aegis Academy Schedule! (Auction prices not applicable)
- You will receive best available pricing on all affiliate courses offered on the Aegis Academy Schedule, year round! (Auction prices not applicable)
- Best Price Guarantee – You will get the same rate or better then any special we run for an entire year – even after it expires! (Auction Prices not applicable)
- Unlimited Referral Discounts – You can share your experience with friends and family at any day one course at your rate (Firearms Familiarization, Pistol 1, Carbine 1, Shotgun 1, Introduction to Edged Weapons, and Trauma Management One)!
- Guarantee’s seating – Course Full? Not for members, if you reserve 7 days out we will expand the course, or split the class on to two range bays as required to accommodate you.
- You will save 10% on most purchases at the Aegis Academy Retail Store, and have access to members only specials.
- Invitations to members only events.